Share these videos using #ToastToHeroes. For every post shared, Josh Cellars will donate $1 to the National Volunteer Fire Council
This summer, Josh Cellars is celebrating everyday American heroes by donating a minimum of $65,000 up to $150,000 to be split between the two charities. Please join us in honoring the heroic men and women supported by these organizations through participation in our in-store and/or social media support initiatives:
1. Josh Cellars will donate $1 for every coupon necker redeemed in-store up to $100,000 (guaranteed minimum: $40,000).
2. Post a public #ToastToHeroes image to Instagram before August 31, 2018 and Josh Cellars will donate a total of $1 to the National Volunteer Fire Council and Operation Gratitude*.
3. Post a public #ToastToHeroes to the Josh Cellars Facebook page before August 31, 2018 and Josh Cellars will donate a total of $1 to the National Volunteer Fire Council and Operation Gratitude*.
4. For every NVFC video shared using #ToastToHeroes before August 31, 2018, Josh Cellars will donate $1 to the National Volunteer Fire Council*.
* Up to $25,000 for each charity.
The NVFC’s mission is to provide a unified voice for volunteer Fire/EMS organizations. The NVFC offers invaluable resources, programs, education, and advocacy for first responders across the nation.
The NVFC accomplishes its mission and provides meaningful support to fire and EMS organizations through a wide range of services and programs that address issues ranging from health and safety, recruitment and retention, fire department capacity, fire prevention, and more.
To learn more, visit the NVFC website here.
Operation Gratitude’s mission is to lift the spirits and meet the evolving needs of our First Responder, U.S. Military Active Duty, and Veteran communities. Operation Gratitude also seeks to provide volunteer opportunities for all Americans to express their appreciation for these heroes.
Every year, Operation Gratitude sends 250,000+ customized care packages to Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines deployed overseas, to their children left behind, and to New Recruits, Veterans, First Responders, Wounded Heroes and their Caregivers. Each package contains food, hygiene, entertainment and handmade items, as well as personal letters of support.
To learn more, visit the Operation Gratitude website here.